Listed below are all ACEND Accredited Programs. After each program's address is the accreditation status granted by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) and the date the program's accreditation term ends. To learn which program type may be right for you, please visit our About Accredited Programs page. You can also view accreditation status definitions. If you need help using the Accredited Program Directory, view the tips at the bottom of this page.
Program information and application forms should be requested directly from the program directors.
Cobalt Accredited Program Directory will load below
There are two sets of search features on this page. The top box will allow you to search for programs by country, state, and program type (defined on ACEND's About Accredited Programs page). On the right, filters are available to search by degree offered by the program, what a graduate of the program will be eligible to do upon completion of the program, and other program features. Program Features include:
- Course Credit Transfer Agreements: applies to students who have completed a Dietetic Tech program and have credits to transfer into a Didactic Program in Dietetics or a Coordinated Program.
- Distance Education: The U.S. Department of Education defines distance education as the delivery of any didactic courses in the professional curriculum where students are separated from instructors and learning synchronously or asynchronously through live or recorded media. For ease of use, the filter only includes programs where coursework and/or rotations can be completed entirely online.
- For applicants with a DPD or FDE verification statement and a Master's degree: Dietetic Internships may offer the option to complete supervised practice for applicants who have completed a Master’s degree in any field from a U.S. institutional accredited college or university (or equivalent) and hold a DPD or FDE verification statement. To find these programs, select "None" under the "Degree Offered" filter above, and select "Dietetic Internship" from the "Program Type" drop down menu.
- ISPP (DPD): programs with a pathway for graduates who did not match to a dietetic internship but possess DPD verification statement to fulfill supervised practice hours in an ACEND® accredited program.
- ISPP (Doctoral): programs with a pathway for doctoral degree holders to fulfill supervised practice hours in an ACEND® accredited program.
- Pre-Select: Dietetic Internship programs that meet specific criteria to accept students prior to the internship match. View ACEND's page titled DI Participation in Preselect Option for additional information, and contact individual programs to see if you are eligible to apply for preselect.
- Student-Identified Supervised Practice/Experiential Learning: programs where more than 10% of supervised practice or experiential learning sites must be found by the applicant. Contact the program for guidance about their policies around how to identify appropriate sites.
Return to Accredited Program Directory
The information in this listing, including program details, is intended to be as accurate as possible when posted, but is subject to change without notice. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics assume no responsibility for changes or errors in the compilation of this information, and no one accessing and using the information shall have any right of recovery on account of its use.
Find an ACEND-Accredited Program
ACEND has more than 600 accredited programs across the United States and select countries internationally, with in-person and online options. Use the search filters to find the program that fits your needs.