Present at FNCE®
The deadline to submit abstracts for FNCE® 2024 is February 16.
- Roles, Responsibilities and Benefits: Learn more about the duties and benefits associated with Speakers, Moderators and Program Planners.
- Speaker Guide: This resource will help walk you through you determining the most appropriate speakers for your proposed session.
- Session Formats: Select the most effective presentation style for your content.
- Developing Your Proposal: This guide outlines all components of a session proposal and can help you track your progress.
- Developing Your Workshop Proposal: The resourceoutlines key elements of a workshop proposal as well as workshop benefits.
- Proposal Review Criteria: Align your submission with the Lifelong Learning Committee's review rubric, which outlines the key elements of a successful proposal, to improve your chances of selection.
- DPG/MIG Spotlight Session Details: These guidelines assist Dietetic Practice Group and Member Interest Group leaders before they submit their Spotlight session proposal.
- Additional Resources: These Academy references can enhance your proposal.
- Session Proposal Form: Download this form to compile information before entering it into the submission site. Please note: proposals must be submitted electronically via the submission site to be considered; the site opens on September 1.
- Workshop Proposal Form: Use this form to compile information before entering it into the submission site. As a reminder, we're seeking interactive workshop proposals focused on engaging participants and creating a dynamic learning environment for both pre-conference and mid-conference workshops.
Join the Academy
Members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics receive exciting benefits including complimentary continuing professional education opportunities, discounts on events and products in eatrightSTORE.org, invitations to exclusive members-only events and more!