Student Benefits Overview
Student members are integral to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as they represent the future of the dietetics profession. We offer a number of unique benefits to close to 20,000 student members, including opportunities to get involved. Student membership in the Academy means you have access to a network of benefits — exclusively available to Academy members — that you can begin using right now!
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Find scholarships and educational stipends for individuals pursuing undergraduate and advanced degrees in dietetics.
- EatRight Careers: Accelerate your career search by posting your resume, viewing openings and receiving job alerts.
- Education and Internship Matching Information: Find information for students seeking a career in nutrition and dietetics, as well as students who are currently enrolled in nutrition and dietetics program through the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Career Toolbox: Get access to the resources, tips and information to make your job or internship search easier.
- Mentoring Opportunities: Academy student members are supported by a wide range of mentoring or career guidance programs.
- Research Project Resources: Designing a research project is a careful process that involves many steps. The Academy and the Nutrition Research Network offer many resources to help members through each stage of the process, from development of the research question through reporting and disseminating results. Students are also able to get access to a member list to conduct research.
- Student Scoop: An e-newsletter exclusively for you. It's published five times a year and includes articles on relevant topics such as preparing for internships and ways to volunteer.
- Student Liaison: As a liaison participate in recruitment and retention of student members and will communicate with the Academy on important topics.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Opportunities are available to get involved at all levels of the organization — leadership positions, advocating for the profession or getting involved with your affiliate.