Master and Program Doctorate Directory
This list of advanced degree programs in nutrition, dietetics and related areas is not all-inclusive. It is offered as a source of information for nutrition and dietetics students and practitioners interested in pursuing a graduate degree. Contact the program representative listed for complete details about each program.
These advanced degree programs may or may not include the coursework and/or supervised practice experience accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) that is needed to meet the eligibility requirements for the registration examination for dietitians. If you are interested in becoming a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), visit the ACEND accreditation page to find a list of all ACEND-accredited programs providing a graduate degree.
Graduate programs, housed in a U.S. regionally-accredited institution, who are interested in having their program listed on this site, should contact ACEND.
If you need help using the Advanced Program Directory, view the tips at the bottom of this page.
Advanced Program Directory will load below
In addition to filtering by country and state/province, the filters on the right side of the page will narrow searches for the following:
- Advanced Practice Residency: programs that offer advanced level practice education and training for registered dietitians; these programs may or may not result in an advanced degree. Please contact the program for more details.
- Doctoral: programs who offer some type of doctoral degree upon completion of the program.
- Master’s: programs that offer some type of Master’s degree upon completion of the program.
- Distance Education: programs where coursework and/or rotations can be completed partially or entirely online.
- Evening Didactic Courses: programs that offer live evening courses.
- Independent Study: programs that offer a self-defined major.
The information in this listing, including program details, is intended to be as accurate as possible when posted, but is subject to change without notice. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics assume no responsibility for changes or errors in the compilation of this information, and no one accessing and using the information shall have any right of recovery on account of its use.
Find an ACEND-Accredited Program
ACEND has more than 600 accredited programs across the United States and select countries internationally, with in-person and online options. Use the search filters to find the program that fits your needs.