Virtual Town Hall Meetings
ACEND hosts periodic virtual meetings to answer stakeholder questions about the accreditation standards. These virtual town halls are held on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. (Central time). Upcoming virtual town hall meetings will be held on:
- April 18, 2023 at 11 a.m. Central: Event number: 2535 395 6955, Password: TownHall
- July 18, 2023 at 11 a.m. Central
- November 14, 2023 at 11 a.m. Central
All stakeholders are invited to participate.
Recording and Meeting Minutes
The meeting minutes and recordings are posted below and include the responses to the questions asked. If the town hall was recorded, you will find a link to the recording in the meeting minutes.
- January 17, 2023 (Developing a Quality Graduate Program)
- November 15, 2022 (2021 Updated ACEND Program Outcomes)
- April 19, 2022 (2021 ACEND Program Outcomes)
- March 29, 2022 (ACEND NDTR Webinar: Dietetic Dream Team: How the NDTR Can Support the RDN)
- January 18, 2022
- November 16, 2021 (ACEND Diversity Webinar: Closing the Equity Gaps in Higher Education)
- July 20, 2021 (Results from Future Education Model Demonstration Program 2020 Surveys)
- April 20, 2021 (Proposed Revised 2022 Accreditation Standards)
- January 19, 2021 (Competency Based Education)
- November 10, 2020 (Program Options for Free-Standing Dietetic Internships)
- July 14, 2020 (Internship Responses to COVID)
- April 14, 2020 (Future Education Model Program Directors' Survey: 2018-2019 Results)
- January 14, 2020
- November 12, 2019
- July 9, 2019 (Future Education Model Demonstration)
Joining the Virtual Town Hall
- Launch the town hall website from the link provided in the date listed above.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Connect to Webex Audio by selecting following the prompts. If you have issues connecting to the audio, see the Webex troubleshooting guide.
- If needed, the event password is TownHall.
The most up to date information about using webex can be found on the Webex Events Help Center. If you have any questions, email ACEND or call at 800/877-1600, ext. 5400.
Find an ACEND-Accredited Program
ACEND has more than 600 accredited programs across the United States and select countries internationally, with in-person and online options. Use the search filters to find the program that fits your needs.