Virtual Town Hall Meetings
ACEND® hosts periodic virtual meetings to answer stakeholder questions about the accreditation standards. These virtual town halls are held on Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m. (Central time). Upcoming virtual town hall meetings will be held on:
January 18, 2022 at 11 a.m. (Central time)
(Event number: 2533 700 6808, Password: TownHall)
March 29, 2022 at 11 a.m. (Central time)
(Event number: 2532 690 8621, Password: TownHall)
April 19, 2022 at 11 a.m. (Central time)
(Event number: 2536 117 1063, Password: TownHall)
July 19, 2022 at 11 a.m. (Central time)
(Event number: 2539 740 9859, Password: TownHall)
November 15, 2022 at 11 a.m. (Central time)
(Event number: 2537 435 2905, Password: TownHall)
All stakeholders are invited to participate.
Recording and Meeting Minutes
The meeting minutes and recordings are posted below and include the responses to the questions asked. If the townhall was recorded, you will find a link to the recording in the meeting minutes.
- November 16, 2021 (ACEND Diversity webinar: Closing the Equity Gaps in Higher Education)
- July 20, 2021 (Results from Future Education Model Demonstration Program 2020 surveys)
- April 20, 2021 (Proposed Revised 2022 Accreditation Standards)
- January 19, 2021 (Competency Based Education)
- November 10, 2020 (Program Options for Free-Standing Dietetic Internships)
- July 14, 2020 (Internship Responses to COVID)
- April 14, 2020 (Future Education Model Program Directors' Survey: 2018-2019 Results)
- January 14, 2020
- November 12, 2019
- July 9, 2019 (Future Education Model Demonstration)
Joining the ACEND® Virtual Town Hall
- Launch the town hall website from the link provided in the date listed above.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Connect to Webex Audio by selecting following the prompts. If you have issues connecting to the audio, see the Webex troubleshooting guide.
- If needed, the event password is TownHall.
The most up to date information about using webex can be found on the Webex Events Help Center. If you have any questions, email ACEND® at ACEND@eatright.org or call at 800/877-1600, ext. 5400.