Academy Members: Please log in to receive member pricing!
An Online Certificate of Training program consists of modules that build on each other. To receive a certificate associated with a training, all modules and related tests must first be completed and a subsequent final post-test exam after the last module must be passed with an 80 percent.
The Certificate of Training program adds value by satisfying 8-10 hours of continuing professional education credit for your CDR portfolio and the Certificate can be framed and displayed in your home or office. Completion language for these level 1 and 2 programs can also be added to your resume for additional recognition within the profession.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the Center for Professional Development with any general questions at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the final post test sent to your dashboard, module access extended or any pertinent resources.
- Advancing Your Role as Leader (Level 2)
- Chronic Kidney Disease Nutrition Management (Level 2) - New!
- Culinary Nutrition (Level 2)
- Developing Your Role as Leader (Level 1)
- Diabetes Mellitus (Level 2) - New!
- Executive Management (Level 2)
- Food Allergies: Cutting Through the Clutter (Level 2)
- Health and Wellness Coaching (Level 2)
- Informatics in Nutrition: Spanning All Areas of Practice (Level 2)
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition (Level 2)
- Nutritional Counseling (Level 2)
- Public Health Nutrition (Level 2)
- Research (Level 2) - New!
- Sustainable Food Systems (Level 2) - New!
- Treating Gluten Related Disorders (Level 2) - New!
- Vegetarian Nutrition (Level 2)
To submit evaluations or feedback regarding any activities provided by the Academy's Center for Lifelong Learning, please contact QualityCPE@eatright.org.