Academy Members: Please log in to receive member pricing!
An Online Certificate of Training program consists of four or five separate modules that build on each other. To receive a certificate associated with a training, all modules and related tests must first be completed and a subsequent final post-test exam in the last module must be passed with an 80 percent.
The Certificate of Training program adds value by satisfying 8-12.5 hours of continuing professional education credit for your CDR portfolio and the Certificate can be framed and displayed in your home or office. Completion language for these level 1 and 2 programs can also be added to your resume for additional recognition within the profession.
The following programs can be purchased through the Professional Development section of eatrightSTORE.org.
- Advancing Your Role as Leader (Level 2)
- Chronic Kidney Disease Nutrition Management (Level 2)
- Culinary Nutrition (Level 2)
- Developing Your Role as Leader (Level 1)
- Executive Management (Level 2)
- Food Allergies: Cutting Through the Clutter (Level 2)
- Health and Wellness Coaching Module (Level 2) - New!
- Informatics in Nutrition: Spanning All Areas of Practice (Level 2) - New!
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition (Level 2) - New!
- Nutritional Counseling (Level 2)
- Public Health Nutrition (Level 2) - New!
- Supermarket Business and Industry Skills to Thrive in Retail Dietetics (Level 2)
- Vegetarian Nutrition (Level 2)