Kids Eat Right Month Media Materials
To highlight the role everyone plays in ensuring a healthy future for our nation's children, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and its Foundation celebrate Kids Eat Right Month™ each August. Kids Eat Right Month focuses on the importance of healthful eating and active lifestyles for children and families, featuring expert advice from registered dietitian nutritionists to help families shop smart, cook healthy and eat right.
Below are materials that can help you celebrate Kids Eat Right Month™ in your publications and on your stations, one of the most valuable of which is the Academy's network of volunteer media spokespeople. As registered dietitian nutritionists, these spokespeople can provide your stories and segments with the first-hand expert information you and your audience need.
To schedule an interview, please contact the Academy's Media Relations Department at email@example.com.
Kids Eat Right Press Releases
- During Kids Eat Right Month, Send Children Back to School with Nutrition Knowledge from the Academy
- Academy Celebrates Fourth Annual Kids Eat Right Month
Kids Eat Right Infographics
- Get to Know Kids Eat Right
- Nutrition Guidance for Healthy Children Ages 2 - 11
- Kid Friendly Kitchen Tasks
- Sports Fueling for Kids
- Healthy Schools Raise Healthy Kids
- Getting to Know the Foundation
Kids Eat Right Month Reprintable Articles
Interview a Children's Nutrition Expert
Kids Eat Right Month on Social Media
Blogging Kids Eat Right Month™
- Blog about Kids Eat Right Month™, post the Kids Eat Right Month™ badge (Large; Small).
- Add this boilerplate to your Kids Eat Right Month article:
August is Kids Eat Right Month™, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Academy Foundation's chance to highlight the fight for our children's healthy future. Find out how you can get involved!