Kids Eat Right Month 2020 Media Materials
To highlight the role everyone plays in ensuring a healthy future for our nation's children, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and its Foundation celebrate Kids Eat Right Month™ each August.
Kids Eat Right Month™ focuses on the importance of healthful eating and active lifestyles for children and families, featuring expert advice from registered dietitian nutritionists to help families shop smart, cook healthy and eat right.
Below are materials that can help you celebrate Kids Eat Right Month™ in your publications and on your stations. One of the most valuable of which is the Academy's network of volunteer media Spokespeople. As registered dietitian nutritionists, Academy spokespeople can provide your stories and segments with the first-hand expert information you and your audience need.
To schedule an interview, please contact the Academy's Media Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Eat Right Press Releases
Kids Eat Right Infographics
Kids Eat Right Month™ Reprintable Articles
Interview a Children's Nutrition Expert
Kids Eat Right Month™ on Social Media
- Follow Kids Eat Right on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Follow and use the #KidsEatRight and #KERmonth hashtags on Twitter and Facebook.
- Use the Social Media Kit.
- Join host @kidseatright on Monday, August 3 at noon CT for an interactive Twitter chat to talk about healthy eating and physical activity for kids and families! Use the hashtag #KERchat to participate.
Blogging Kids Eat Right Month™
- Blog about Kids Eat Right Month™, and post the Kids Eat Right Month™ badge (Large; Small).
- Add this boilerplate to your Kids Eat Right Month article:
August is Kids Eat Right Month™, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Academy Foundation's annual campaign to highlight the importance of children's healthful eating and active lifestyles.