Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate Wellness/Worksite Nutrition
- Elderly Nutrition/Gerontology
- Gardening and Food Preservation
- Global Foods & Meal Preparation
- Recipe Development and Makeovers
Bruning is the director of Nutrition & Brand Innovation at Incite Strategic Partners, a senior living group purchasing organization. Her previous roles have included nutrition strategist at the corporate restaurant management and catering company Guckenheimer, general manager of food and nutrition services for Sodexo's health care division, adjunct professor of nutrition at Columbia College Chicago and clinical dietitian for ManorCare Health Services. Bruning is a graduate of Saint Louis University and earned a master's degree from Colorado State University.