This section provides resources for program directors to help maintain ACEND accreditation. Use the left side navigation to access the ACEND Portal, Application Process and more.
Popular Resources for ACEND Program Directors
To assist programs on the accreditation process, ACEND offers the following resources:
- ACEND Orientation Handout (PDF)
- Interstate Distance Education Authorization Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Intent to Complete Degree Document (PDF)
- Individualized Supervised Practice Pathways (ISPP)
- 2024 Graduate Degree Requirement: Registration Examination Eligibility
- NDTR Webinar: Dietetic Dream Team: How the NDTR Can Support the RDN
- CDR Student Competency Plan Builder
- Clinical Skills Student Evaluation Checklists and Suggested Resources
Pass Rate and Other Tools
- Strategies to Improve Pass Rate (PDF)
- Guidance for Determining Quality of Master's Degree (PDF)
- Quality Master's Degree Checklist (PDF)
Faculty and Preceptor Training Materials
- Directions for Using Faculty Preceptor Training Presentation (PDF)
- ACEND Faculty and Preceptor Training Presentation (PowerPoint slides)
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
For more information and support, contact the ACEND staff member who oversees your state.
Find an ACEND-Accredited Program
ACEND has more than 600 accredited programs across the United States and select countries internationally, with in-person and online options. Use the search filters to find the program that fits your needs.