International Students

If you are investigating a career in nutrition and have a degree in dietetics, but your education and credentials were completed outside the United States and its territories, there are several options to get your credentials validated. The Academy has provided the resources and information you need to pursue these options, including answers to frequently asked questions.

The Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) requires individuals with foreign degrees meet specific educational requirements and follow a unique process to obtain Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Nutrition Dietetic Technician, Registered (NDTR) credentials.


External Resources