DICAS Training Page
Get the training you need to succeed.
This DICAS training page is your one-stop resource to get you up to speed on the new DICAS and WebAdMIT. Think of this page as the foundation for your success with DICAS. It is designed to make sure you learn everything about DICAS and WebAdMIT (the application review software).
You will find all of the training content you need to learn about the new DICAS and WebAdMIT. We encourage all programs to reference this training plan as it includes all important webinars, training courses and readings to get you ready to configure your program in DICAS or review your applications in WebAdMIT.
Configuring Your Program in DICAS
This section will provide information about conjuring your program in DICAS in the pre-launch environment. The prelaunch WebAdMIT environment is separate from your live version of WebAdMIT. In this prelaunch environment, you can create and edit programs before they are pushed into the live versions of the application and WebAdMIT and available for applicants to apply to your program.
To start your program configuration in the application, visit the prelaunch portal. If it is your first time visiting the WebAdMIT Prelaunch page, click “First time here? Set up your account.” If you already have a WebAdMIT account, you can login as you normally would.
- Configuration Portal Help Center
- Configuration Quick Start Guide
- Cycle Transition Tips Handout
- DICAS Configuration and Usage Tips
Once your application is approved and in the live production side of WebadMIT, your program is visible to applicants to apply to your program. As a reminder, the live version of WebAdMIT is separate than the prelaunch WebAdMIT environment where you created your program.
Once your application is live, login to WebAdMIT Production to work with current applications, setup review processes, and export data. Click “First time here? Set up your account”. If you are an existing WebAdMIT Production user, the DICAS 2022-2023 cycle has been added to your account. While in the production side, you can:
- Add your program to your account by clicking on the Account in the top right corner of your dashboard; click edit profile; scroll to the bottom of the page to Program Assignments; and check the checkbox next to the program(s) for which you will be reviewing applicants.
- You can add reviewer accounts, as well as create various tools to assist in your review process in WebAdMIT.
- Now that your application will be live, you can only edit your home/branding page, and your application deadline details.
- WebAdMIT How To Reference Guide
- WebAdMIT Help Center: A comprehensive site with training videos, how-to guides, and essential information to get you up and running in WebAdMIT
- On-demand Courses: Flexible training where you can learn at your own pace and start and stop whenever you want
- Liaison Academy: Complete the form for a personalized portal to register for standard training webinars and interactive, live virtual courses
- WebAdMIT Manual - Liaison
- Managing Your Applicant Pool - Liaison
- Second Round Application Instructions for DICAS
- How to Adjust Your Application Deadline
- Creating Work Groups Handout
Introduction to DICAS
Configuring Your Programs for DICAS
Introduction to DICAS 3.0 for DPD Directors
Applicant Training Video
Find an ACEND-Accredited Program
ACEND has more than 600 accredited programs across the United States and select countries internationally, with in-person and online options. Use the search filters to find the program that fits your needs.