Value of Membership
The Academy provides a multitude of products and services designed to help our members develop their skills, advance their careers, and achieve their professional goals. Members can take advantage of the following valued benefits:
- Publications, including access to the Journal ($441 in value), the digital Food & Nutrition Magazine® and exclusive access to email newsletters, discounts on Nutrition Care Manual subscriptions (up to $167 in savings) and electronic Nutrition Care Process Terminology subscriptions (up to $75 in savings), as well as access to all eatrightPRO.org content.
- Career and business resources, including the Find an Expert Listing ($249 in value), the Compensation Benefits Survey ($250 in value), and savings on Eatright Careers job postings ($235 in savings).
- Educational opportunities, including free CPE in the Journal ($2,160 in value) and through the Academy's Online Certificate of Training Center for Lifelong Learning programs which include both free and discounted pricing on webinars, Certificates of Training and workshops (up to $375 in savings).
- Practice, Science and Quality resources, such as access to the Evidence Analysis Library ($250 in value) and access to the Academy's position and practice papers.
- FNCE® Early bird registration ($320 in savings).
- Scholarships and awards provided by the Academy as well as its Foundation. Foundation programs and opportunities available to Academy members include scholarships, awards, fellowships, research grants, and disaster relief funding, while the Academy offers its National Honors and Awards program its Fellow (FAND) program.
- Networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, including eMentoring and DPG and MIG membership. (Exclusive to Members)
- Discounts on products and insurance. (Exclusive to members)
- eatrightSTORE.org Online discounts. (Exclusive to members)
- Nutrition Information Services access, which includes help from staff RDNs. (Exclusive to members)
Current Academy Active Category Membership: $234. This sampling of benefits: more than $3,000 in savings.