Value of Membership
The Academy provides a multitude of products and services designed to help our members develop their skills, advance their careers, and achieve their professional goals. Members can take advantage of the following valued benefits:
- Career and business resources, including the Find a Nutrition Expert Listing ($249 in value), the Compensation Benefits Survey ($250 in value), and savings on Eatright Careers job postings ($235 in savings).
- Discounts on products and insurance. (Exclusive to members)
- eatrightSTORE.org Online discounts. (Exclusive to members)
- Educational opportunities, including free CPE in the Journal, free and discounted self-study modules, and exclusive member discounts on the Center for Lifelong Learning's Certificate of Training and Webinar Series programs.
- Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo™ member pricing (up to a 45% discount).
- Scholarships and awards provided by the Academy as well as its Foundation. Foundation programs and opportunities available to Academy members include scholarships, awards, fellowships, research grants, and disaster relief funding, while the Academy offers its National Honors and Awards program its Fellow (FAND) program.
- Networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, including eMentoring and DPG and MIG membership. (Exclusive to Members)
- Nutrition Information Services access, which includes help from staff RDNs. (Exclusive to members)
- Policy Initiatives and Advocacy that help advance the profession. On the behalf of members, the Academy coordinates and leads advocacy efforts on critical issues that impact the profession, such as reimbursement, nutrition security and consumer protection.
- Practice, Science and Quality resources, such as access to ANDHII and the Nutrition Care Process, the Evidence Analysis Library ($250 in value), and the Academy’s Position Papers.
- Publications, including access to JAND ($459 in value) and exclusive access to email newsletters, discounts on Nutrition Care Manual subscriptions (up to $167 in savings) and electronic Nutrition Care Process Terminology subscriptions (up to $75 in savings), as well as access to all eatrightPRO.org content.
- Shaping the future of the profession, through a voice in the House of Delegates and visioning efforts by the Council on Future Practice. Academy members can leverage these avenues to identify, address, and gain insights on critical issues affecting the profession.
Access to benefits may vary based on membership category. Contact us with any questions.
Current Academy Active Category Membership: $234. This sampling of benefits and more: over $3,000 in savings.