Value of Membership
The Academy provides a multitude of products and services designed to help our members develop their skills, advance their careers, and achieve their professional goals. Members can take advantage of the following valued benefits:
- Publications, including access to the Journal ($385 in value), a free subscription to Food & Nutrition Magazine®, exclusive access to email newsletters, discounts on Nutrition Care Manual subscriptions (up to $167 in savings), and access to all eatrightPRO.org content.
- Career and business resources, including the Find an Expert Listing ($249 in value), the Compensation Benefits Survey ($250 in value), and savings on Eatright Careers job postings ($235 in savings).
- Educational opportunities, including free CPE in the Journal ($1,080 in value) and through the Academy’s Online Certificate of Training Programs ($375-$240 in savings per program).
- Practice, Science and Quality resources, such as access to the Evidence Analysis Library ($250 in value) and access to the Academy's position and practice papers.
- FNCE® Early bird registration ($320 in savings).
- Scholarships and awards provided by the Academy and its Foundation, such as Foundation scholarships, the National Honors and Awards and the Fellow program. (Exclusive to members)
- Networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, including eMentoring and DPG and MIG membership. (Exclusive to Members)
- Discounts on products and insurance. (Exclusive to members)
- eatrightSTORE.org Online discounts. (Exclusive to members)
- Nutrition Information Services access, which includes help from staff RDNs. (Exclusive to members)
2018/2019 Academy Active Category Membership: $234. This sampling of benefits: more than $3,000 in savings.