International Students

International professionals who have completed their education and training outside of the US, or received credentials in another country, may be eligible to become credentialed RDs in the US. Learn more about the requirements to become a RDN or NDTR.

  • International Student Checklist

    This checklist has been created to help guide students with foreign degrees in becoming a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) or Nutrition and Dietetic Technician Registered (NDTR).

  • Foreign Degree Evaluation Agencies

    The following identified, independent nonprofit agencies perform the specialized service of validating your academic degree as equivalent to the bachelor's or master's degree conferred by a U.S. regionally-accredited college or university.