The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Nutrition in Chronic Kidney Disease Guideline Update: A Four-Part Series
The National Kidney Foundation and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics have collaborated on the development of this multidisciplinary webinar series which highlights the updated Nutrition Chronic Kidney Disease Guidelines.
Academy members can receive access to these webinars at the NKF member price by entering code Nutrition2020 at check out. Learn more about this series.
Call for Webinars
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would benefit dietetics and nutrition professionals? Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to the Call for Webinars! We are seeking proposals on beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level topics of interest to food and nutrition professionals.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (Activity Type 175: Recorded Pre-Approved CPE). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
Career Development and Advancement
- Blaze Your Own Trail: How to Find Your Unique Career Path
- Climbing the Clinical Ladder: A Conversation with an Influential Leader
- Dietetic Career Hack: The Complete Networking and Resume Guide
- Dietetic Career Hack Part II: Interviewing Tips and Tricks
Food and Culinary
- Creating Recipes with Food Safety in Mind
- Food Allergies in Food Service: Back of House Training for Front of House Results
Media and Communications
- Alexa, Play My Favorite Podcast: Why Podcasts are the New Blogs
- Be the Expert: Write for National Publications
- Designing and Delivering High Impact Presentations: Envision, Enlighten, and Engage
- Mastering the Media: An #RDChat
Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Assessing Abdominal Bloating: Common Causes and Tailored Treatments
- Chalk vs Cheese: Examining Disordered Eating on the Autism Spectrum
- Clinical Insight into Vitamin B12
- Enteral Feeding: What I Wish I Knew When I Started Out in Practice
- Malnutrition Across the Lifespan: Perspectives from Registered Dietitians and Physical Therapists
- Navigating Medical Nutrition Therapy for Crohn's Disease
- Nutrition and the RDN in Multimodal Perioperative (ERAS) Protocols
- Optimizing Care for the Bariatric Surgery Patient
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Six Factors to Fit: An Introduction to a Tailored Weight Management Approach
- The Gut Microbiome: Hype vs. Health
- The Oncology Dietitian's Beginner Toolkit
COVID-19 Front Line Series
- Behind the Lines: Feeding the Future During COVID-19
- Enteral Nutrition During Prone Position in the COVID-19 Patient
- Local and Global Impacts of COVID-19 on Food Security Front-line Realities from Nutrition Professionals
- Meeting the Needs of Consumers: Food Retail RDN Experts Adapt to Shifts in Shopping Behaviors During the Pandemic
- Nutrition Assessments During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Panel Discussion
- Nutrition Support and COVID-19: What Clinicians Need to Know
- Opportunities and Challenges in Providing School Meals in the Wake of COVID-19
- Optimizing Nutrition for Preterm Infants During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Providing Nutrition Services via Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What RDNs Need to Know
- Providing Nutrition Services via Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What RDNs Need to Know (Part 2)
Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Can We Prevent Food Allergies? Early Feeding and Diet Diversity
- Fitness After 50: What's Important?
- Food After 50: What Registered Dietitians Should Know About Nutrition and Optimal Aging
- Malnutrition Care Beyond the Hospital Walls
- Nutrition for Endurance Athletes: Perspectives from a Sports Dietitian and Professional Athlete
- Screening for Feeding Dysfunction in Children: Identifying More Than Malnutrition Risk
Standards of Practice
- Building a Foundation: LGBTQ+ Terminology, Concepts, and Affirming Communication
- Enhancing Diversity in the Dietetics Profession: Stories from RD/RDNs with Disabilities (3-Part Series)
- Code of Ethics Review and Update
- Standing with Science: Identifying and Analyzing Credible Nutrition Research in the Misinformation Age
- United States IDDSI Implementation: What Does it All Mean?
- Updating the Sodium and Potassium DRIs: What's New? What's Different?
To submit evaluations or feedback regarding any activities provided by the Academy's Center for Lifelong Learning, please contact QualityCPE@eatright.org.