The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Have a group? Each webinar offers unlimited group learning.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (New Program Code 175 – Learn More). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
- 20 Years of WIC Breastfeeding: Past and Future Opportunities for RDNs
- Beyond the App Game: Integrating Mobile Apps into Dietetics Practice
- Branding: Creating Your Professional Image
- Evidence-Based Nutrition: Using Scientific Evidence to Inform Clinical Practice
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Malnutrition and Nutrition-Focused Physical Exam Practical Applications in the Pediatric Setting
- Nutritional Misconceptions Travel Across the Globe: Different Cultures, Similar Observations
- Operationalizing Dietitian Order Writing Privileges: The Step by Step Process
- Orthorexia Comes of Age: Perspectives on the Healthy Eating Disorder
- Seafood Nutrition: Benefits from Sea to Table
- State of the Sweeteners Union: How Strong is the Evidence on Low and No-Calorie Sweeteners?
- Supermarket Victory: Optimizing Sports Performance through Step-by-Step Shopping Guides
- The Mighty Microbiome: What We Know and What We Need to Learn
- Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight