The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Have a group? Each webinar offers unlimited group learning.
August 8: Code of Ethics Review and Update
Call for Webinars
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would benefit dietetics professionals? Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to the Call for Webinars! We are seeking proposals on beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level topics of interest to food and nutrition professionals.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (New Program Code 175 – Learn More). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
- 20 Years of WIC Breastfeeding: Past and Future Opportunities for RDNs
- Beyond the App Game: Integrating Mobile Apps into Dietetics Practice
- Branding: Creating Your Professional Image
- Dietary Factors and Normal Weight Central Obesity: A Chance to Improve Women's Health
- Evidence-Based Nutrition: Using Scientific Evidence to Inform Clinical Practice
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Lessons in Leadership: How to Manage Conflict and Ethical Challenges
- Malnutrition and Nutrition-Focused Physical Exam Practical Applications in the Pediatric Setting
- Nutritional Misconceptions Travel Across the Globe: Different Cultures, Similar Observations
- Operationalizing Dietitian Order Writing Privileges: The Step by Step Process
- Orthorexia Comes of Age: Perspectives on the Healthy Eating Disorder
- Sarcopenia: How Muscle Reserves Affect Cancer Patient Outcomes
- Seafood Nutrition: Benefits from Sea to Table
- State of the Sweeteners Union: How Strong is the Evidence on Low and No-Calorie Sweeteners?
- Supermarket Victory: Optimizing Sports Performance through Step-by-Step Shopping Guides
- The Mighty Microbiome: What We Know and What We Need to Learn
- The Role of Medical Nutrition Therapy and Registered Dietitians Nutritionists in the Prevention and Treatment of Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes
- Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight
Interested in receiving group credit for listening to one of our webinars? Click here.