The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Have a group? Each webinar offers unlimited group learning.
September 11: Clinical Insight into Vitamin B12
Call for Webinars
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would benefit dietetics professionals? Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to the Call for Webinars! We are seeking proposals on beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level topics of interest to food and nutrition professionals.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (New Program Code 175 – Learn More). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
- 20 Years of WIC Breastfeeding: Past and Future Opportunities for RDNs
- Be the Expert: Write for National Publications
- Beyond the App Game: Integrating Mobile Apps into Dietetics Practice
- Branding: Creating Your Professional Image
- Can We Prevent Food Allergies? Early Feeding and Diet Diversity
- Chalk vs Cheese: Examining Disordered Eating on the Autism Spectrum
- Code of Ethics Review and Update
- Dietary Factors and Normal Weight Central Obesity: A Chance to Improve Women's Health
- Evidence-Based Nutrition: Using Scientific Evidence to Inform Clinical Practice
- Fitness After 50: What's Important?
- Food After 50: What Registered Dietitians Should Know About Nutrition and Optimal Aging
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Lessons in Leadership: How to Manage Conflict and Ethical Challenges
- Malnutrition Care Beyond the Hospital Walls
- Malnutrition and Nutrition-Focused Physical Exam Practical Applications in the Pediatric Setting
- Nutrition and the RDN in Multimodal Perioperative (ERAS) Protocols
- Nutrition for Endurance Athletes: Perspectives from a Sports Dietitian and Professional Athlete
- Nutritional Misconceptions Travel Across the Globe: Different Cultures, Similar Observations
- Operationalizing Dietitian Order Writing Privileges: The Step by Step Process
- Optimizing Care for the Bariatric Surgery Patient
- Orthorexia Comes of Age: Perspectives on the Healthy Eating Disorder
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Sarcopenia: How Muscle Reserves Affect Cancer Patient Outcomes
- Seafood Nutrition: Benefits from Sea to Table
- State of the Sweeteners Union: How Strong is the Evidence on Low and No-Calorie Sweeteners?
- Supermarket Victory: Optimizing Sports Performance through Step-by-Step Shopping Guides
- The Gut Microbiome: Hype vs. Health
- The Mighty Microbiome: What We Know and What We Need to Learn
- The Role of Medical Nutrition Therapy and Registered Dietitians Nutritionists in the Prevention and Treatment of Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes
- United States IDDSI Implementation: What Does it All Mean?
- Updating the Sodium and Potassium DRIs: What's New? What's Different?
- Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight
Interested in receiving group credit for listening to one of our webinars? Click here.