The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Have a group? Each webinar offers unlimited group learning.
February 27: United States IDDSI Implementation: What Does it All Mean?
This webinar has reached registration capacity. A recording of the event will be made available after the live event date. The recording will also be eligible for 1.0 CPEU.
Call for Webinars
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would benefit dietetics professionals? Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to the Call for Webinars! We are seeking proposals on beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level topics of interest to food and nutrition professionals.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (New Program Code 175 – Learn More). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
- 20 Years of WIC Breastfeeding: Past and Future Opportunities for RDNs
- Be the Expert: Write for National Publications
- Beyond the App Game: Integrating Mobile Apps into Dietetics Practice
- Branding: Creating Your Professional Image
- Code of Ethics Review and Update
- Dietary Factors and Normal Weight Central Obesity: A Chance to Improve Women's Health
- Evidence-Based Nutrition: Using Scientific Evidence to Inform Clinical Practice
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Lessons in Leadership: How to Manage Conflict and Ethical Challenges
- Malnutrition Care Beyond the Hospital Walls
- Malnutrition and Nutrition-Focused Physical Exam Practical Applications in the Pediatric Setting
- Nutrition and the RDN in Multimodal Perioperative (ERAS) Protocols
- Nutritional Misconceptions Travel Across the Globe: Different Cultures, Similar Observations
- Operationalizing Dietitian Order Writing Privileges: The Step by Step Process
- Optimizing Care for the Bariatric Surgery Patient
- Orthorexia Comes of Age: Perspectives on the Healthy Eating Disorder
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Sarcopenia: How Muscle Reserves Affect Cancer Patient Outcomes
- Seafood Nutrition: Benefits from Sea to Table
- State of the Sweeteners Union: How Strong is the Evidence on Low and No-Calorie Sweeteners?
- Supermarket Victory: Optimizing Sports Performance through Step-by-Step Shopping Guides
- The Gut Microbiome: Hype vs. Health
- The Mighty Microbiome: What We Know and What We Need to Learn
- The Role of Medical Nutrition Therapy and Registered Dietitians Nutritionists in the Prevention and Treatment of Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes
- Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight
Interested in receiving group credit for listening to one of our webinars? Click here.