The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Call for Webinars
Do you have an idea for a webinar that would benefit dietetics and nutrition professionals? Would you like to share your knowledge in a particular subject area? If so, we invite you to submit a proposal to the Call for Webinars! We are seeking proposals on beginner, intermediate, and advanced-level topics of interest to food and nutrition professionals.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (Activity Type 175: Recorded Pre-Approved CPE). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
Career Development and Advancement
- Blaze Your Own Trail: How to Find Your Unique Career Path
- Climbing the Clinical Ladder: A Conversation with an Influential Leader
- Dietetic Career Hack: The Complete Networking and Resume Guide
- Dietetic Career Hack Part II: Interviewing Tips and Tricks
Food and Culinary
- Creating Recipes with Food Safety in Mind
- Food Allergies in Food Service: Back of House Training for Front of House Results
Media and Communications
- Alexa, Play My Favorite Podcast: Why Podcasts are the New Blogs
- Designing and Delivering High Impact Presentations: Envision, Enlighten, and Engage
- Mastering the Media: An #RDChat
Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Assessing Abdominal Bloating: Common Causes and Tailored Treatments
- Chalk vs Cheese: Examining Disordered Eating on the Autism Spectrum
- Clinical Insight into Vitamin B12
- Enteral Feeding: What I Wish I Knew When I Started Out in Practice
- Malnutrition Across the Lifespan: Perspectives from Registered Dietitians and Physical Therapists
- Navigating Medical Nutrition Therapy for Crohn's Disease
- Optimizing Care for the Bariatric Surgery Patient
- Pancreatic Enzyme Replacement Therapy in Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Six Factors to Fit: An Introduction to a Tailored Weight Management Approach
- The Gut Microbiome: Hype vs. Health
- The Oncology Dietitian's Beginner Toolkit
COVID-19 Front Line Series
- Behind the Lines: Feeding the Future During COVID-19
- Enteral Nutrition During Prone Position in the COVID-19 Patient
- Local and Global Impacts of COVID-19 on Food Security Front-line Realities from Nutrition Professionals
- Meeting the Needs of Consumers: Food Retail RDN Experts Adapt to Shifts in Shopping Behaviors During the Pandemic
- Nutrition Assessments During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Panel Discussion
- Nutrition Support and COVID-19: What Clinicians Need to Know
- Opportunities and Challenges in Providing School Meals in the Wake of COVID-19
- Optimizing Nutrition for Preterm Infants During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Providing Nutrition Services via Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What RDNs Need to Know
- Providing Nutrition Services via Telehealth During the COVID-19 Pandemic: What RDNs Need to Know (Part 2)
Nutrition Across the Lifespan
- Can We Prevent Food Allergies? Early Feeding and Diet Diversity
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025: What RDNs Need to Know – Working Together to Help Americans Make Every Bite Count
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025: Working Together to Help Older Adults Make Every Bite Count
- Fitness After 50: What's Important?
- Food After 50: What Registered Dietitians Should Know About Nutrition and Optimal Aging
- Malnutrition Care Beyond the Hospital Walls
- Nutrition for Endurance Athletes: Perspectives from a Sports Dietitian and Professional Athlete
- Screening for Feeding Dysfunction in Children: Identifying More Than Malnutrition Risk
Standards of Practice
- Playing It Safe; Safe Nutrition Practices in the NICU
- Building a Foundation: LGBTQ+ Terminology, Concepts, and Affirming Communication
- Enhancing Diversity in the Dietetics Profession: Stories from RD/RDNs with Disabilities (3-Part Series)
- Standing with Science: Identifying and Analyzing Credible Nutrition Research in the Misinformation Age
- United States IDDSI Implementation: What Does it All Mean?
- Updating the Sodium and Potassium DRIs: What's New? What's Different?
To submit evaluations or feedback regarding any activities provided by the Academy's Center for Lifelong Learning, please contact QualityCPE@eatright.org.