Clinical Malnutrition Resources from Other Organizations
- Abbott Nutrition: The Abbott Nutrition Health Institute provides free RDN CPEU, including a certificate of training in adult malnutrition.
- Alliance for Aging Research: The Alliance for Aging Research's website contains information on malnutrition in older adults including a short film, quiz and a health care professional tip sheet.
- ASPEN Malnutrition: Health care professionals can access malnutrition definitions, a nutrition care algorithm, screening and assessment tools, publications and more via ASPEN's Malnutrition Toolkit. Malnutrition-related online educational opportunities also are available.
- Canadian Malnutrition Task Force: The Canadian Malnutrition Task Force provides malnutrition screening, diagnostic, treatment and monitoring resources on its website. Also available are guidelines, protocols, research posters and information on advocating for a culture of change in hospital foodservice.
- Defeat Malnutrition Today: A coalition including the Academy and many other organizations, Defeat Malnutrition Today emphasizes malnutrition screening and intervention. The website features infographics, articles, studies and the National Blueprint: Achieving Quality Malnutrition Care for Older Adults.
- ENact Nutrition: Nestlé Health Science developed this web-based, integrated enteral nutrition program aimed at improving patient outcomes through the adoption of nutrition-focused quality improvement initiatives in the hospital setting.
- QI Toolkit: The toolkit for Using the AHRQ Quality Indicators is designed to support hospitals in assessing and improving the quality and safety of care they provide.
Join the Academy
Members of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics receive exciting benefits including complimentary continuing professional education opportunities, discounts on events and products in eatrightSTORE.org, invitations to exclusive members-only events and more!