Providers can quickly locate and access patient-centered, reputable nutrition information that covers a wide range of nutrition-related conditions with the Primary Care Provider Patient Nutrition Education Inventory. This tool has been designed to assist PCPs to fill in the nutrition information gap from PCP office visit to RDN encounter. The materials are not intended to take the place of a referral to a registered dietitian nutritionist (RD/RDN), but to serve as a starting point for nutrition conversations and guidance.
Developed in collaboration with the Primary Care Provider Association Advisory Board whose mission is to develop and implement strategies at the national level to promote collaboration between RDNs and PCPs at the local level. The Advisory Board consists of staff and/or member leader representatives from the following professional societies:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- American Geriatrics Society
To receive your complimentary copy, please fill out the information below. This information may be used to contact you in the future to request feedback on the effectiveness of this resource.
Thank you for your interest!