Student Member Center
Student members are integral to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as they represent the future of the dietetics profession. We offer a number of unique benefits to over 20,000 student members, including opportunities to get involved. Student membership in the Academy means you have access to a network of benefits — exclusively available to Academy members — that you can begin using right now!
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Find scholarships and educational stipends for individuals pursuing undergraduate and advanced degrees in dietetics.
- EatRight Careers: Accelerate your career search by posting your resume, viewing openings and receiving job alerts.
- Career Toolbox: Get access to the resources, tips and information to make your job or internship search easier.
- Mentoring Opportunities: Academy student members are supported by a wide range of mentoring or career guidance programs.
- Student Community: The Student Community is a networking resource that connects student members nationwide. Exchange ideas and learn more about the profession.
- Student Scoop: An e-newsletter exclusively for you. It's published five times a year and includes articles on relevant topics such as preparing for internships and ways to volunteer.
- Student Liaison: As a liaison participate in recruitment and retention of student members and will communicate with the Academy on important topics.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Opportunities are available to get involved at all levels of the organization — leadership positions, advocating for the profession or getting involved with your affiliate.