Scope of practice in nutrition and dietetics encompasses the range of roles, activities and regulations within which nutrition and dietetics practitioners perform. Here are case studies and practice tips for reference in regards to the scope of practice.
- Recommendations by RDN for Physical Activity Guidance
- Screening for Swallowing Difficulty by RDNs
- Initiating Orders for Nutrition-Related Laboratory Tests for RDNs Practicing in Hospital, Ambulatory and Private Practice Settings
- RDN to Write Independent Parenteral Nutrition (PN) /Enteral Nutrition (EN) Orders
- Practice Tips: Legal Implications of Scope of Practice
- Practice Tips: When to Cosign
- Practice Tips: NDTRs and Autonomy
- Practice Tips: What is Meant by "Under the Supervision of the RDN?"
- Practice Tips: RDN-NDTR Team — Steps to Preserve
- Practice Tips: SOP-SOPP Highlights
- Practice Tips: Considerations for the 'Non-Registered' Status Individual Practicing in the Nutrition and Dietetics Field