02/26/2018 - Why wait to donate? With the future of nutritional professionals being the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics student members, students can take on an important role right now and actively donate to Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation. Students are an important part of the Academy, they alone can continue to make a huge impact on the nutrition profession with their donations. Every little bit counts.
Did you know?
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation is the only charitable organization that is dedicated solely to providing scholarships, grants, awards, food and nutrition research and public education for the nutrition and the dietetics practice?
- The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation is its own independent 501(c)(3) public charity, although it is affiliated with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- The Foundation is 100% dependent on donations. This 501 (c)(3) public charity is 100% funded by grants, donations and sponsorships, and does not receive any portion of membership dues.
- Thanks to its donors the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation can successfully have a great impact on the profession, nutrition programs and services to its members, as well as have a large impact to the improvement of the nutritional health of the public and globally (ANDF, 2017).
How can students like you donate to the Foundation?
Here are a few ways that students can make a gift to the Foundation.
- Start a GOFUNDME page and let your friends and family know why supporting the Foundation is important to you
- Hold a fundraiser with your college's nutrition club
- Donate Individually
- Go to eatrightfoundation.org/get-involved/donate/
- Click on the green "Donate Today" button
Make a purchase on Amazon.
Learn how to make a purchase on Amazon while supporting the Foundation.
To learn more about the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation visit eatrightfoundation.org.