ACEND® has reviewed the Future Education Model Standards and is proposing several minor revisions to the Standards to help clarify expectations. Revisions include:
- Removal of "future education model" from the title of the standards
- Removal of requirements for "tracks"
- Addition of verification statements for associate degree graduates
- Revision in wording for required program objectives
- Clarification of expectations for curriculum map and competency assessment plan
The wording changes made to the Standards can be reviewed in the track changes versions of the standards below.
- Accreditation Standards for Associate Degree Programs
- Accreditation Standards for Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Accreditation Standards for Graduate Degree Programs
ACEND® invites public comment on the proposed changes until January 7. 2019.