The National Organization of Men in Nutrition values and respects the diverse viewpoints and individual differences of all people. The mission and goal is to promote dietetics careers to all males and to support members in the field to grow professionally through an online community. The NOMIN community is open to all Academy members regardless of gender.
- Community Leader: Christopher Gunning, RDN
- Communications Coordinator: Dylan Bailey
- Professional Development Coordinator: Jonathan Valdez, MBA, RDN, CPT, CDN
- To provide a way to network and exchange information related to males in the dietetics profession.
- To develop strategies to increase the visibility of dietetics as a career choice for men.
- To develop and implement strategies to recruit men to the dietetics profession.
- To facilitate retention and career development for male students who are majoring in nutrition.
- To advocate for continued research, education and dissemination of information about men's health issues and men in dietetics.
- Opportunity to network with other NOMIN members
- FNCE® MIG Showcase & Joint MIG Reception Participation
- Online discussions on the latest research and practices
- Webinar offerings on a variety of topics
If you have questions about the benefits of NOMIN or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to email@example.com.
You must be an Academy member to join NOMIN. Annual dues are $5 for the June 1 to May 31 Academy year. Contact the Academy's membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800/877-1600 or 312/899-0040 ext. 5000. You can also join through your MyAcademy profile.