FPIND focuses on programming, education, careers and networking targeted at members' age 50 years and older. This MIG provides education and networking opportunities for those with seasoned experience in dietetics, those re-entering the workforce, changing their career focus or starting to plan for retirement.
- Community Leader: Joyce Scott-Smith, MS, RDN, LDN
- Communications Coordinator: Sandra Carpenter, MEd, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE
- Professional Development Coordinator: Lynnette Jones, MBA, MS, RD
- Opportunity to network with other members
- Online discussions on the latest research and practices
- FNCE® Events, MIG Showcase & Joint MIG Reception
- Relevant Resources and Contacts
- FPIND Travel Club
- Attend webinar trainings
If you have questions about the benefits of FPIND or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to email@example.com.
You must be an Academy member to join FPIND. Annual dues are $5 for the June 1 to May 31 Academy year. Contact the Academy's membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800/877-1600 or 312/899-0040 ext. 5000. You can also join through your MyAcademy profile.