The Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics made the following accreditation decisions at its June 11, 2018 meeting.
Candidacy for Accreditation
- West Chester University, West Chester, Penn.
Programs Closing Voluntarily
(Withdrawing from Accreditation)
Dietetic Technician Program
- Southern Maine Community College, South Portland, Maine
Major Programmatic Change Approved
- University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Fla. – Increase enrollment
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Va. – Reorganize into a Future Education Model Graduate Program
Coordinated Program in Dietetics
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, N.C. – Reorganize into a Future Education Model Graduate Program