The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a full-time Registration Eligibility Manager for its credentialing agency, the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). The purpose of this role is to oversee the eligibility application process for two registration examinations. Oversight will include counseling candidates and program directors, processing registration elibibility applications, and providing eligibility status information to dietitians and dietetic technicians.
- Analyze and process documentation submitted for registration eligibility for first-time applicants.
- Interpret information provided from examination candidates, educators, employers, and the public regarding registration eligibility requirements and determine appropriate counseling, and/or resolution of issues.
- Counsel students, exam candidates, and educators regarding registration eligibility, and examination processes.
- Identify and resolve problem areas related to registration eligibility processing procedures for first-time applicants, and participate in procedure development.
- Prepare, design, and distribute exam application and processing guideline materials.
- Participate in CDR group strategic and long range planning.
- Bachelors degree and 1-3 years related experience. Bachelor of Science degree in Dietetics, Communications or related degree strongly preferred.
- Strong IT/computer skills a plus.
The Academy offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, long term disability, tuition reimbursement, and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional, and challenging team-based work environment. We offer a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, LTD, tuition reimbursement, and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
For more information, visit us on the web: Academy at www.eatright.org and CDR at www.cdrnet.org .
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.