The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is seeking a motivated individual to join our Membership Team as a part-time Member Services Representative. This team is in charge of recruitment and retention activities and programs for the Academy’s membership base. Primary responsibilities for this role will include:
- Coordinating the membership application process
- Develops and maintains membership database procedures and coordinates overall customer response to referral service subscribers
- Review of applicant web sites and business information, processing applications, building subscription in association management systems and customer relations
- Tracks grassroots membership programs and online application processing and accounting discrepancy notification
- Independently develops written responses to member inquiries regarding application status, billing, benefits and other issues
- Ideal candidate will posses excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills and be able to work well under pressure
- Creative ability and marketing sense
- Experience in a non-profit membership department is highly desirable.
- Associates degree preferred plus 1 or more years experience in membership or marketing related activities required
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.