The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a part-time Affiliate Coordinator to support the administrative needs for the Affiliate Management Services Program. This role is responsible for coordinating the Program’s administrative needs related to managing rosters, Email communications, updating resources as needed and supporting affiliate programming, including speaker requests, elections and award submissions.
- Support general inquiries, including updating affiliation in netFORUM, committee tracking in netFORUM and exporting report data.
- Solicit for content information related to the monthly affiliate newsletter and writing content. Support the coordination of group eblast communications send to affiliate leaders.
- Update affiliate content on the Academy website.
- Execute the delivery of affiliate rebate communications and processing.
- Maintain the affiliate community of interest portal (Governance Management) including web edits, writing content, reviewing content and various internal teams.
- Support programming including project vote, awards programming, resource development for the affiliate manual, calendar of events and survey development.
- Participate in Affiliate Relations team meetings and provide other general support as needed.
- 1-2 years of experience as well as a two-year degree in Association Management or Business Administration is required
- Extensive computer knowledge and experience with all of the Microsoft Office Products, Adobe Acrobat and strong Internet skills is required
- Ideal candidate will also have proven experience working under direction of others to complete projects
- Will possess good communication and organization skills with experience in a customer service environment preferred
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.