The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a motivated Manager, Professional Development Services to work in our Commission on Dietetics Registration group. The Manager of Professional Development Services is responsible for the administration of re-certification requirements and continuing professional education functions for the dietetics profession.
- Manages and evaluates the portfolio submissions by practitioners along with the database of submissions, correspondence and auditing of Portfolios.
- Identifies marketing, promotional and communication needs related to recertification and continuing professional development.
- Writes articles, reports, promotional and other resource materials.
- Reviews, develops, implements, and evaluates procedural changes in the processing and review of PDP forms, online submissions and PDP audit documentation.
- Collaborates with other Academy IT staff to ensure the PDP area of the online portal remains up to date and user friendly.
- Communicate complex information regarding PDP processes and requirements by phone, email or written correspondence to candidate.
- Complete any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in dietetics, nutrition or non-profit management
- RD preferred but not required
- 1+ years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation, and demonstrated problem solving skills are prerequisites of this position
- Microsoft Excel skills required
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.