The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world’s largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a Manager, Lifelong Learning and Engagement. The full time Manager of Lifelong Learning and Engagement will serve as a key resource and project manager for all Lifelong Learning and Engagement opportunities impacting both internal and external stakeholders. The Manager will be a key resource in determining creative technology solutions that lower costs and increase revenue through a variety of Lifelong Learning efforts.
- Food and Nutrition Conference & Expo™ (FNCE®) management including the development and oversight of implementation of the FNCE® Call for Sessions through database management and web applications.
- Manage the database integration of FNCE® content to the Academy’s Abstract Management Site.
- Assist the Director in negotiating all speaker benefits.The manager will establish and develop both member and non-member speaker agreements including offered benefits, presentation submission deadlines, Conflict of Interest forms, audio/visual standards and requests and handout policies.
- Responsible for 12-month vendor project management cycle for each FNCE ®, act as primary team point of contact for all communications with vendors and speakers.
- Responsible for Academy-wide management, development and implementation of the FNCE® mobile app.
- Responsible for the set-up, implementation and sustained learning management of all live and pre-recorded educational/learning opportunities.Ensure all equipment is properly working, and speaker(s) are comfortable with the Webex platform prior to the live event.Oversee the direct hosting, pre/live/post event support for the webinar series.
- Strategize with the Marketing team to ensure the product is marketed to both members and non-members via the Academy’s website, social media and Eatright Weekly.
- Educate Academy staff in developing, managing, and hosting live webinar events and teleconferences.
- Oversee live event development/launches for novice Webex users and troubleshoot technological issues prior to and during staff events.
- Provide excellent customer service and manage CPD inbox as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products and experienced working with online educational platforms and demonstrated project management experience. Learning Management System experience highly preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organization skills are required.
- Independent self-starter possessing excellent problem solving and project management skills, along with demonstrated judgment, reasoning and the ability to collaborate.
- Travel is required for periodic meetings such as the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™., FNCE® site visits and any other necessary events.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.< />