The Accreditation Council for Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND), the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, is seeking a full-time Education Program Manager to join our organization. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, directing and evaluating processes to assure that nutrition and dietetics education programs meet national standards for educational quality. The position also provides expert advice and direction to educators, students, and the public on the educational preparation necessary for nutrition and dietetics practice.
- Plan, implement, and manage quality assurance processes for nutrition and dietetics education programs
- Communicate information about nutrition and dietetics education and accreditation both orally and in writing to educators, students and the public
- Review and analyze documents and write reports and other documents based on analysis
- Plan, design, present, and evaluate training materials for educators and volunteer leaders
- Staff liaison for committees addressing educational and regulatory trends effecting accreditation and nutrition and dietetics education
- Occasional travel for meetings and on-site reviews
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, is critical to the position
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic databases
- Master’s degree in education, business, dietetics or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Registered Dietitian credential is preferred
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze reports, resolve problems, and apply standards and regulations.
If interested, please click on the link below:
ACEND offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
ACEND promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, ACEND’s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks. Telecommuting option is available with expectation of being in the office during the orientation period.
ACEND and The Academy are proud to be an equal opportunity employer