The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Product Strategy & Development Team as a Director of Online Product Management. This position will be responsible for platform management, system integrations, quality assurance, R&D efforts, and cross-product analytics and reporting for a suite of web-based health information products: Nutrition Care Manual, Pediatric Nutrition Care Manual, Sports Nutrition Care Manual, electronic Nutrition Care Process Terminology, and Evidence Analysis Library. The Director identifies opportunities for product upgrades and expansions and works with both the team and external developers to implement them.
The ideal candidate will have the talent, experience and temperament to work with several Academy teams expert in research, content, business development, and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, software engineering or other relevant field required; advanced degree and/or relevant professional certification (eg, PMP, RHIA, CPEHR, CAHIMS) preferred
- At least 5 years of experience managing a healthcare-related IT software product, including experience in health terminology and interoperability standards (eg, SNOMED, ICD 10, HL7, FHIR, CDA)
- Experience managing both internal and external teams (vendors)
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Agile product management expertise across full product lifecycle
- Best practice knowledge of interoperability, API development, and data standards for health technologies
- Technical fluency and experience working with Epic, Cerner, and other EHR/EMR providers
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.