The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Publications, Resources, and Products Team as a Digital Platform Analytics Specialist. This position reports to the Director, Publications, Resources and Products and is responsible for directing the Academy’s digital, subscription-based suite of products. The Digital Platform Analytics Specialist will collaborate with Academy staff and subject matter experts to ensure an internally integrated platform that enables the delivery of products for the practicing dietitian.
The ideal candidate will have the talent, experience and understanding of content-as-a-service programs and how those services are contracted, delivered and measured.
- Evaluate and devise application programming interface (API) opportunities for existing Nutrition Care Manual/Electronic Nutrition Care Process Technology and other Academy products to integrate within EHRs and other platforms.
- Lead direct report staff to maintain a continuous workflow that reflects customer needs and technological capabilities. Continuously monitor and update technology to remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics and Research teams to identify new markets and technical needs to reach those markets.
- Create project schedules and monitor authors and vendors for adherence to schedule.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or other related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in content delivery (preferably healthcare), analysis methods and tools.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service based solutions focusing on content management, mobile solutions and the associated platform/technology capabilities.Familiarity with Electronic Health Records (EHR) and/or health information management is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve healthcare business problems.
- Experience leading substantial aspects of product management and the ability to identify opportunities, create business cases and drive execution with measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, analytical skills, and people skills are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products is required.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
If interested, please click on the following link:
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.