The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and Nutrition professionals, is seeking a Manager, Credentialing Services to work in our Commission on Dietetic Registration group. This position is responsible for managing CDR internal communication systems and operations, managing the meeting and travel needs for CDR’s committees, panels and task forces; completing website updates and managing group inventory of stationery and forms.
- Manages internal operations
- Manages communications systems (fax, voicemail, postal mail, email, chat, return mail)
- Manages two (2) clerical positions (providing training; scheduling assignments, monitoring quality of work, providing support and coverage)
- Maintains inventory of CDR office supplies and stationary/form
- Manages meeting and travel needs for the CDR Commissioners and committees/panels
- Manages CDR website updates including page creation
- Responds to customers inquires received by telephone, chat, email, postal mail
- Manages the collation of meeting packets for CDR meetings and telephone
- Assists with the certificate of training programs (serving as on-site staff coordinator which may require travel up to three times a year as well as responding to emails and telephone inquiries)
- Provides administrative support to CDR's Executive Director and Credentialing Services Director
- Four year college degree required marketing/communications, business
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience required
- Excellent communication skills, strong supervisory and office management skills; strong customer service orientation, and demonstrated problem solving skills are prerequisites of this position
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and MSWord proficiency a must
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.