The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Clinical Content Team as a Clinical Content Manager. The ideal candidate will have the talent and experience to oversee, edit and periodically write content updates for the Academy’s clinical products.
- Partner with the Nutrition Care Manual (NCM) editorial board to update existing content.
- Oversee inclusion of Nutrition Care Process terminology into the NCM series.
- Integrate and repackage content from other Academy teams.
- Report on current trends in nutrition care and peer review relevant Practice/Position papers.
- Manage NCM editor inbox for non-technical/editorial inquiries about NCM.
- A bachelor’s degree in Dietetics or related field.
- RDN credential REQUIRED.
- 4 or more years of relevant clinical nutrition work experience.
- Confidence and ability to work with scientific subject matter.
- Fluency with the Nutrition Care Process and the ability to work well with dietetics content experts, editors and other staff.
- Strong communication skills, superior editing skills with a strong attention to detail along with the ability to problem solve.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products is required.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
If interested, please click on the link:
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.