The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy), a professional organization of over 75,000 members and world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented individual with a background in research and project management to fill our full-time Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Health Informatics Infrastructure Research Project Manager position. The ANDHII Research Project Manager will manage ANDHII and ANDHII survey App and will oversee the data management for studies/projects using both. This position will also support data for electronic Clinical Quality Measures, ANDHII promotion, user support for all ANDHII software and related documentation and training material development.
- Manage functions for ANDHII and ANDHII survey App
- Manage the development and improvements of all ANDHII software
- Manage data extraction and transfer for ANDHII studies/projects
- Support work for eMeasure development as it relates to ANDHII
- Manage workgroups, provide user support, and participate in various initiatives as needed
- Support the strategic initiatives and vision for ANDHII as developed by the Academy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to manage multiple projects are critical to the position
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills and the ability to analyze and resolve problems are required
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and electronic databases is required
- Master's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or Informatics required
- RDN Certification required
- Experience in evaluating, designing and implementing informatics programs, and tools that compliment and interface with electronic health record systems
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in project management and/or Nutrition Care Process Terminology (NCPT)
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.