The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Data Center and Evidence Analysis Center teams. This position provides support to committees and DC and EAC resources (products, customer service). The Administrative Assistant will schedule teleconferences, webinars and facilitate tasks for DC and EAC projects.
- Respond to questions and requests from users on the NCP website and Dashboard account address.
- Assist with general queries regarding eNCPT subscription access (issues with log-ins, etc.) and forward other items to appropriate staff on a timely basis.
- Administer manual invoicing and communications with purchasers, check for payments and setting up subscriptions once payment is received.
- Maintain ledger, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports for the Data Center.
- Create flyers and slides and write copy for eBlasts.
- Schedule planning and meeting requests, agenda planning, prepare and load all documents to the online portal, schedule and setup webinars via webex and face to face meeting support.
- Take committee meeting minutes and communicate with committee members for the EAC and assist with manuscript development.
- Back up support for full-time Administrative Assistant as needed.
- 2-3 years related work experience is required
- A high school diploma is required
- Customer service and online technical administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using digital resources – online portal, skype, webinars
- Ideal candidate will be able to act independently and in a service-oriented manner at all times
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.