The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in our Commission on Dietetics Registration group. This position is responsible for providing administrative support services for internal and CDR customers. This position is responsible for providing administrative support services for internal and CDR customers. This position provides support to the certificate program registration process.
- Maintains certificate program registration forms; responds to written and verbal requests relating to the certificate programs; tracks inquiries/trends for system modification and enhancement.
- Provides administrative support to Team Director and Senior Manager.
- Provides assistance as needed during for on-site certificate of training programs (out-of-town travel required).
- Responds to written and verbal inquiries from credentialed practitioners related to the certificate programs; determines appropriate written response using templates.
- Provides support to Weight Management Certificate programs.
- Types sensitive and confidential correspondence.
- Maintain certificate program statistics files.
- Compiles certificate program evaluations.
- Assists with marketing for the certificate of training programs.
- Maintains certificate programs alert schedules including sending program registrants various alerts.
- Provide administrative staff support for various projects as needed (process address/name changes; collate various mailings and packets; scanning and maintaining electronic filing systems; assist with mailing list orders)
- Responds to customers' telephone inquiries, chats, voicemails and emails relating to CDR programs and services.
- Provides support for various department projects as needed.
- Two year college or technical degree required.
- Two to three years of relevant work experience required.
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and demonstrated problem solving skills are prerequisites of this position.
- Microsoft Excel and MSWord proficiency a must. AS400 or other database experience preferred.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
The Academy promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, the Academy's office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.