The Accreditation Council for Nutrition and Dietetics, the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our organization. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the ACEND® team.
- Provide accounting support tasks, such as invoicing programs, responding to registration and invoice questions, monitoring payments and preparing check requests.
- Reconcile general ledger records, review online expense reports, and enter purchase orders in online AS400 system.
- Receive and process documents.
- Assist with the Program Director Workshop by responding to inquiries, registering members unable to register online and monitor workshop registration fee payments.
- Provide assistance with the production, mailing, communications and updates for the Annual Report.
- Track and prepare responses to solicitation mailings.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- Develop and update templates, forms or procedures, along with running reports on an as needed basis.
- Order office supplies and monitor budget as needed.
- Data processing.
Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Crystal reports a must! Must be able to handle multiple tasks and an attention to detail is a must. Two-year college degree with a minimum of one year related work experience is required.
ACEND® promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, ACEND®'s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks. Telecommuting option is available after a three month orientation period.
ACEND® is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.