The Accreditation Council for Nutrition and Dietetics, the accrediting agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, is seeking a full-time Accreditation Support Manager to join our organization. This position is responsible for reviewing and analyzing accreditation documents and reports submitted by programs to determine compliance with the accreditation standards. The position will also manage ACEND® website content, disseminate annual reports, templates and other documents as needed. In addition, the Accreditation Support Manager will provide oversite for organizing and carrying out meetings and workshops and will provide advice and direction to educators, students and the public regarding the educational preparation for nutrition and dietetics practice.
- Review, analyze and process program director changes, interim reports compliance audits and program closing plans submitted by ACEND® accredited programs.
- Manage the organization and execution of meetings and workshops.
- Manage and update ACEND® website content, develop updates for stakeholders and disseminate annual report and track program completion.
- Develop and maintain ACEND® templates, forms and other tools.
- Counsel students and the public regarding education process for eligibility to become a credentialed practitioner.
- Counsel educators regarding the ACEND® accreditation process.
- Contribute to ACEND® staff short-term strategic goals as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to manage multiple projects are critical to the position
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in nutrition, dietetics, education, business or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
ACEND® offers a salary commensurate with experience as well as an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, LTD, tuition reimbursement and 401k match with IMMEDIATE VESTING!
ACEND® promotes a friendly, professional and challenging team-based work environment. Also, ACEND®'s office is conveniently located near public transportation: two major Metra train stations (Union and Ogilvie), CTA lines and major bus routes are all within a few blocks. Telecommuting option is available.
ACEND® is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.