The Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo™ is the main annual meeting of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, designed for food and nutrition professionals by their peers.
- Attendees learn to immediately apply updated skills, education and cutting-edge research to improve practice and performance in their workplace.
- Case studies and best practice examples are provided in critical areas of dietetics, such as medical nutrition therapy reimbursement, regulation and compliance monitoring, disease management and prevention and evidence-based practice.
- The Expo will showcase more than 400 vendors exposing attendees to innovative products and services that can aid in better purchasing decisions.
- New practice and scientific research will be unveiled to attendees so they can apply it within their respective fields of practice.
- Networking events help attendees with benchmarking, mentoring and professional growth.
- The Academy BookStore and on-site showcases bring an assortment of resources and reference publications, allowing your staff to maintain current practice guidelines and standards.
- More than 130 educational sessions will feature experts and cutting-edge information on all practice areas.
- FNCE® is held in prime, easily accessible locations that will ensure maximum attendance and inspiration.
- Your employee(s) will return to work refreshed and ready to infuse what they have learned into their practice, resulting in improved organizational performance. The return on investment will be evident in your bottom line!