The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers members many resources to manage their practice and career, from standards of practice tools to marketing resources.
- Code of Ethics: The Academy/CDR Code of Ethics for the Profession of Dietetics is provided along with a variety of tools and resources for use by members.
- Continuing Professional Education: The Academy provides numerous ways for its members to enhance their skill set and advance their career, with both remote and in-person CPE opportunities.
- Nutrition Care Process: The Nutrition Care Process is a standardized model intended to guide RDNs and DTRs in providing high-quality nutrition care.
- Marketing Center: Members can access resources developed to help promote their brand showcase their skills.
- Quality Management: Academy Quality Management promotes and supports Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered, from all areas of practice in providing, measuring and reporting quality of nutrition care and services. This is paramount to our nation's health care and to the marketplace.
- Scope/Standards of Practice: Scope of Practice in nutrition and dietetics encompasses the range of roles, activities and regulations within which nutrition and dietetics practitioners perform.
- Telehealth: Telehealth is the use of electronic information and telecommunication technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration.