Career Changer

Become an RDN or DTR Career Changer

If you are interested in a nutrition career you can become a RDN or a DTR, even if you have a degree in a different area of study. If you already have a degree from a U.S. regionally-accredited college or university, you will need to have your college transcripts evaluated by a director of a dietetics program accredited by ACEND.

  • Career Changer FAQs

    Are you looking to switch into a nutrition career from your current job? If so, here is a list of frequently asked questions for people looking to change careers. Read More