Career Changer

Become an RDN or NDTR Career Changer

If you are interested in a nutrition career you can become a RDN or a NDTR, even if you have a degree in a different area of study. If you already have a degree from a U.S. regionally-accredited college or university, you will need to have your college transcripts evaluated by a director of a dietetics program accredited by ACEND.