The Center for Lifelong Learning's webinar series provides nutrition professionals the opportunity to earn premier continuing education without the premier price. Earn up to 2.5 credits per month on a wide variety of hot topics presented by the industry's leading professionals.
Have a group? Each webinar offers unlimited group learning.
While learning how to perform a nutrition focused physical exam, this webinar will discuss the practices, perceptions, knowledge, barriers and responsibilities with utilizing the Academy/ASPEN pediatric indicators recommended for the identification and documentation of pediatric malnutrition.
Order any of these past webinar recordings to receive either group or individual learning credit (New Program Code 175 – Learn More). To check out the new reduced pricing and to order these webinars recorded, visit the links below.
- 20 Years of WIC Breastfeeding: Past and Future Opportunities for RDNs
- Beyond the App Game: Integrating Mobile Apps into Dietetics Practice
- Branding: Creating Your Professional Image
- Evidence-Based Nutrition: Using Scientific Evidence to Inform Clinical Practice
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- Nutritional Misconceptions Travel Across the Globe: Different Cultures, Similar Observations
- Operationalizing Dietitian Order Writing Privileges: The Step by Step Process
- Orthorexia Comes of Age: Perspectives on the Healthy Eating Disorder
- Seafood Nutrition: Benefits from Sea to Table
- State of the Sweeteners Union: How Strong is the Evidence on Low and No-Calorie Sweeteners?
- Supermarket Victory: Optimizing Sports Performance through Step-by-Step Shopping Guides
- The Mighty Microbiome: What We Know and What We Need to Learn
- Vitamin E: Setting the Record Straight