The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, through the Academy Positions Committee (APC), is soliciting authors, content advisors and reviewers for the following papers. APC is inviting you to identify individuals qualified to serve in these roles. Or, if you have expertise in any of the areas below and have interest in working on the development of a paper, please request an application.
Selection of author/s, a content advisor and external reviewers will begin when an adequate applicant pool is acquired. Please see qualifications to serve as author, content advisor or reviewer for academy position and/or practice paper.
- Child & Adolescent Nutrition Assistance Programs
- Benchmarks or Nutrition in Child Care
- Advanced Technology in Food Production (to be completed using the Academy's evidence analysis process)
- Nutrient Supplementation (to be completed using the Academy's evidence analysis process)
- Use of Nutritive and Nonnutritive Sweeteners
- 'Inter-professional Education in Nutrition as an Essential Component of Medical Education - New Paper!
- Nutrition Intervention & Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection (position paper expires December 31, 2014 and will be updated as a practice paper)
- Dietary Supplements: Guidelines for Considering Supplements for Patients/Clients - New Paper!
- Ketogenic and Other Diet Therapies for Treatment of Medication Resistant Epilepsy in Children and Adolescents - New Paper!
- Engaging Effectively and Ethically with Social Media - New Paper!
- Using Dietary Reference Intakes
- Communicating Accurate Food and Nutrition Information
Position and Practice Papers on the Same Topic
- Individualized Nutrition Approaches for Older Adults in Health Care
- Nutrition Intervention in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Addressing Racial & Ethnic Health Disparities
- Nutrition Informatics