Thirty and Under in Nutrition and Dietetics (TUND) empowers young practitioners to network and collaborate as the nation's future food and nutrition leaders; increases opportunities for contributions to dietetics and nutrition for young practitioners; addresses the education, leadership development, mentoring, networking and professional development needs unique to young (age 30 and under) Academy members through an online community. Members are not required to be under the age of 30 to belong to TUND.
- Community Leader: Kathryn Lawson, MS, RDN, CD
- Communication: Brittany L Chin, RD
- Opportunity to network with other members
- Online discussions on the latest research and practices
- FNCE® MIG Showcase & Member Reception
- Relevant Resources and Contacts
If you have questions about the benefits of TUND or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to [email protected].
You must be an Academy member to join TUND. Annual dues are $5 for the June 1 to May 31 Academy year. Contact the Academy's membership team at [email protected] or 312/899-0040, ext. 5000. You can also join through your MyAcademy profile.