The Jewish Member Interest Group provides credible resources regarding cultural competencies concerning kosher in observance of kashrut (dietary law) meal service customs to their clients and creates a network for members to share experiences and solutions in carrying through kosher customs in facilities where foodservice must provide competent service through an online community. The JMIG community is open to all Academy members, not just those that are Jewish.
The JMIG community is open to all Academy members, not just those that are Jewish.
- Community Leader: Jessica Pearl, MS, RD, CSSD, CSCS, CDN, FAND
- Communication Coordinator: Stefanie Weiner, RD, LDN
- Opportunity to network with other members
- Online discussions on the latest research and practices
- FNCE® MIG Showcase & Member Reception
- Relevant Resources and Contacts
If you have questions about the benefits of JMIG or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to [email protected].
You must be an Academy member to join JMIG. Annual dues are $5 for the June 1 to May 31 Academy year. Contact the Academy's membership team at [email protected] or 312/899-0040, ext. 5000. You can also join through your MyAcademy profile.