Empowering members to be the leaders in cultural evidence-based practices in nutrition and dietetics for people of Indian origin or those interested in learning more about Asian Indian cultures.
- Community Leader: Parul A. Kharod, MSC, RD, LDN
- Communications Coordinator: Aarti Batavia, RDN, CLT, FSCP, IFMCP
- MIG Policy and Advocacy Leader and Reimbursement Representative: Rita K Batheja, MS, RDN, CDN, FAND
Members can watch a brief video highlighting the benefits of AIND.
- Opportunity to network with other members
- Annual Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo™ (FNCE®) MIG Showcase & Joint MIG Reception
- Online discussions on the latest research and practice
- Opportunity to volunteer and share your expertise
- Relevant resources and contacts
- Participate in webinars
If you have questions about the benefits of AIND or are interested in getting involved, direct your questions to [email protected].
You must be an Academy member to join AIND. Annual dues are $5 for the June 1 to May 31 Academy year. Contact the Academy's membership team at [email protected] or 312.899.0040 ext. 5000. You can also join through your MyAcademy profile.