Dietitians in Business and Communications DPG members are food and nutrition professionals who are working for or consulting with local or global corporations, businesses, or organizations in the food, nutrition communications, public relations, and healthcare and other industries, or who are self-employed or business owners. Regardless of the primary work arena, our members focus on effective communication and business skills.
Mission: Empowering DBC members to be food and nutrition business and communication leaders.
Vision: Optimizing health through food and nutrition.
- Chair: Terri J. Raymond, MA, RDN, CD, FAND
- Chair-elect: Rebecca Holmes, MS, RD
- Secretary: Jenny Karl, MS, RD
- Treasurer: Jacqueline Schulz, MS, LDN
- Nominating Committee Chair: Carol Berg Sloan, RDN, FAND
- Past Chair: Ilene Smith, MS, RD
- Quarterly Online DBC Dimensions Newsletter
- Monthly e-update
- Member-only Electronic Mailing List
- A mentoring program
- Online member directory and member marketplace
- Educational webinars and self-study CPEU
- Self-study CPEU opportunities
- National and regional networking and educational opportunities
- Academy FNCE® networking reception
- LinkedIn Online community
Newsletter Name and Unique Features
DBC's newsletter, DBC Dimensions, is a quick-read online newsletter designed to keep your fingers on the pulse of the latest in food industry facts, trends in the marketplace, book reviews, and helpful business and communication advice. It also highlights upcoming DBC events and activities that offer valuable networking and continuing education opportunities.
PO Box 46998
Seattle, WA 98146
For more information, e-mail or phone: 206/935-5104.